Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pizza and Running...Seriously?!?!

Jeff called yesterday with a great dinner idea...homemade pizza. Yummy :) He even offered to make it for us, even better!! I did make the dough up before he came home just to speed things up (I am not known for my patience when it comes to waiting for food..think "little shop of horrors" Feed me!) It turned out awesome, cuz Jeff has major pizza skills.


Then he had the extra awesome idea to go running. To be perfectly honest the running was my idea ..for him. I thought he should go running, and he thought I should go with him. He won, I went with him, and it was hard lol. I feel I should mention that I did Zumba for over an hour yesterday morning, which is why I didn't want to run. Plus running after pizza is not my idea of a good time! But I am glad we did it seeing as we have a mud run in 2 weeks and we want to be awesome for that (hehehe).

So here is a weekly recap on the triathlon training:
Running: 9 miles
Bike: 10 (hope to go 9 more tonight)
Swim: not this week, I had to work
Zumba: 70 minutes

No comments: