Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Sunday

I love Sundays, especially now that we have 9am church for the first time in about 8 years. I know you think I am crazy. However, some of my children are early risers so I don't get to sleep in anyway, and early church gives me time for a nap in the afternoon while Jeff plays video games with the kids. I will take a nap over sleeping in anyday!!


 We made yummy chocolate dipped strawberries today :) love chocolate dipped fruit of any kind!

 Drank me bunches of Diet Dr Pepper. I would probably lose weight if I ditched the chocolate dipped fruit and the diet soda, but I'm not sure life would be worth living. *sigh* Anyone else have an addiction like that??

 My big girls. Squid couldn't stop eating the strawberries long enough for a picture haha she takes after me like that. I think I'm going to put B in Volleyball camp this week. The fact that my kids are old enough for sports camps makes me feel old!

These two have new names today. This is daddy spy and baby spy, and in case you are wondering, they are very extremly strong and amazing. They took a map downstairs to take them through "dangerous worlds full of evil boobytraps and scary badguys." (according to CJ) Don't worry they made it out allright, they even managed to save the princess and get the treasure (which looked an awful lot like chocolate covered strawberries).

1 comment:

Jen Paris said...

Is that like "Friday Friday"? ;) Just caught up on your CUTE blog!! You are so great. Lots of fun things going on at your busy house! We should have a chocolate dipped fruit and diet soda party together sometime. My kind of treats! :) I'm so excited for you to be doing a triathalon. wowzers! You will do great! And I'm sure it will be SO FUN!!