Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fun Monday

We had such a fun and busy Monday! I had a dentist appt first thing in the morning so the kids had to come with me, but it was quick. When we were done we decided we wanted to go to 7 Peaks for some water fun :) I was unsure of how well this was going to work without Jeff, but we did great.

Check out those cute water babies :) And try to ignore the butt in the background lol!!


I don't think I have mastered the "take your own picture" technique yet. Guess I will have to work on that some more. We were eating lunch under some shaddy trees and Sofia was LOVING the bologna!

Sofia fell asleep sitting upright with her lifejacket on sitting at the bottom of the waterslides waiting for the big girls. A lady walking by tapped my shoulder and told me that she was asleep sitting up, I hadn't noticed LOL. What a sweetie pie, so I held her and watched Cater and the girls play for a little while longer. Then we had to go home because my arms were falling asleep.



Then we got cleaned up and the girls got to go to Volleyball camp. They were so excited, this is the first camp we have ever done. They did great, and had such a good time. Syd even ended up with a battle wound that she is very very proud of. She sprained her pinky finger. I was going to tape it up on my own but she was so swollen that I wanted an x-ray just to be sure we hadn't broken it. She's one tough cookie, she can't wait to go back to camp Tuesday.

No comments: