Sunday, December 5, 2010

Someone hit the grumpy button...

And I don't like it!! I am now convinced that kids have grumpy switches. I am not sure where they are located or how I am supposed to turn them on or off, but they are there. And someone hit both Carters and Sofias today. W-O-W!!!! Double whammy. They were fine in the tub before church, we had a good time bathing and getting dressed, but then things started going downhill...rapidly. Church was a nightmare, getting changed after church was a nightmare, and now waiting for dinner, a nightmare. Im currently ignoring grumpy gus 1 and grumpier gus 2 but I bet Jeff won't let me for long. All I can say is "Please Please Please flip the switch...soon!!"

1 comment:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Something flipped my switch a couple of hours ago and I am still trying to turn it off! It may be the fact that I made peanut butter cookies and ate way too much of the dough and am a bit mad at myself for it...