Friday, December 17, 2010

Pictures with Santa


Every year it seems like I end up with less than perfect pictures of my children and Santa. It doesn't bother me though. I feel like this is just one of those things that my family will always be known for...bad pictures. We have bad pics of us everywhere. Someone not looking at the camera, someone not smiling, or more often than not someone has a big stain on their shirt or smear of something on their face. Oh wells...right?!?! Like I said this doesn't bother me. Half the time we don't even do their hair before taking the picture. I like to think that this means I am laid back and relaxed, that I must spend time on the important things in life (and only a little lazy) Still I treasure all of my imperfect photos because they really capture what we are like any given day, and not what I WISH we were like on any given day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

JENNI! I think you captured the PERFECT photos! Especially the bottom one!!! I'm a fan of natural candids. Those are harder to capture than fake poses. Just look at your two girls looking at each other... both knowing what the other was thinking. We catch a glimpse of their cute little sister-friendship. PRICELESS! They seem so excited to even be in Santa's presence! Oh and the little guy... he's just adorable any way you look at it!