Thursday, December 2, 2010

oldies but goodies

So these are a bunch of random pics that I should have posted long ago, months and years ago. But as we all know I am not a good blogger. I always post that I am going to be better and I almost always believe it.....but time has proven me wrong. But at least I can enjoy this tonight, just don't expect too much from me.



Sledding last November, it was great and we all had fun. Well Carter did not have fun, "Snow is toooooo slippy mommy"

My kids love to play with the camera. They can take dozens and dozens of pictures in a single sitting. They take turns and pose and set up shots of us all. Good thing for digital cameras.

This is little Sydneys turn at using the camera. She set us all up and gave us all sorts of instructions. So much fun to play with my kiddos.


And this one is just because. Syd was maybe three, and she really really liked CHEERIOS. We basically got these faces with every bite. In case you can't tell this is a look of sheer delite. :)


1 comment:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

So glad that you posted!! Keep it up! Love ya and I hope that your doing good!