Thursday, April 30, 2009

I got tagged

So I am getting in trouble a lot lately. Apparently I don't post often enough on my blog. Like twice a year isn't plenty. But I have never been taggd before, so I had to post... :)

Eight Things I am Looking Forward To...

1- The end of morning sickness...Thats an announcement YAY!
2- Jeff coming home!
3- Cinco de Mayo
4- Finding out if we are having a BOY or GIRL!
5- Seeing Wicked again! I don't have tickets or anything
but I am going to have to see it again! IT was awesome!!
6- Bryan Regan
7- New shoes
8- Summer vacation

Eight Things I Did Yesterday...

1- Went on Abbis field trip to Lins.
2- Rode on a school bus for the first time in a lot of years!
3- Went to work in Levis.
4- Put my Wicked key chain on my keys
5- Ate Veggie pizza from Papa Murphys, a new favorite
6- Went to Young Women's
7- Played "G" rated Truth or Dare!
8- Laundry

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do...

1- Go to Wicked again (Theres a theme to this post)
2- Button my Levis
3- Sell my house
4- Grow my hair out in no time
5- Take a nap
6- Walk on my hands
7- Keep my blog and facebook up to date
8- Go on a cruise

Eight Shows I Watch...

1- Biggest Loser
2- Chuck
3- Discovery Health
4- Dora the Explorer
5- any and ALL Scooby Doos
6- Barbie everything
7- The Price is Right (Carters new favorite phrase is
"Forty dollars")
8- Fringe

Eight People I Tag...
Well lets see I don't think that eight people look at my blog so... I only tag Stephanie!

3 comments:

brobrofamily said...

Hey I just found your blog off of Lildivatutas ran into Kerri the other day!! 3 kids now huh?? Congrats!! They are CUTE!!

Amberdawn said...

Hey Jenni! Congratulations on your coming baby, how fun!

Debra Mangum said...

Jenni, CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you guys! When will you find out what the baby is? We have to get together soon...it's been too long! Thanks for playing along with the tag..loved reading it!