Sunday, May 18, 2008

Indiana Abbi

A couple of weeks ago Abigail was having a very hard time going to bed, and after an hour of in and out of bed we heard something strange from her room. Jeff got up to investigate and came back in the living room with a hysterical Abigail. He told me that she was stuck in her window. Her feet were on on the window sill and her arms were wedged against the sides of the window. It took almost 5 minutes for her to calm down so we could talk, and then she would not tell us why she was in the window. Well several minutes and lots of convincing later she finally gave me this explination, "Well, I was not supposed to leave my room so i was playing a game...a pretend game, and something touched me and I just had to get away." Momsense kicked in at this point and I asked "Abbi were you playing Indiana Jones." The look on her face was all the confirmation I needed. Aparantly she and her Dad had been watching movie trailers before bed,. Dad says he will be much more careful choosing bedtime activities from now on! But now we can call her Indiana Abbi

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey, remember when you said you were going to update this blog regularly? Just checking. haha just kidding